Monday, January 23, 2017

PLAY! by Sephora - January 2017

PLAY! by Sephora is a monthly beauty subscription box that includes 5 deluxe samples and a bonus fragrance.  Plus, you will receive a PLAY! PASS of 50 extra Beauty Insider points when you purchase in store!  It's 10/month, but it looks like subscriptions are closed at the moment.  You can have an email sent when spots are available.

I've been receiving this box since last June and have loved every one!  Here's what I got this month...


PLAY! by Sephora - January 2017




1.  OUAI Treatment Masque - This is a restorative mask that helps with damaged hair to feel smooth and soft.  I love hair masks, especially for my hair because it's bleached every 5 weeks or so.  Can't wait to try this!  Currently this item is out of stock on the website, but full size prices are $14 for 3 treatments and $32 for 8. 


2.  tarte FRXXXTION Stick - This should be fun to try!  It's an exfoliating gel cleanser that twists up.  The way to use this is to move the stick around your face in circular motion.  It also may help to leave this on as a mask for 10 minutes.


3.  CAUDALIE Resveratrol Lift Face Lifting Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 - I love this brand; and I'm always looking for a great moisturizer to try.  This one is an antiaging day moisturizer.  It combines resveratrol and hyaluronic acid to lift, firm and plum skin. 




4.  boscia B.B Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 27 PA++ - I like trying new B.B Creams so I'm excited to get this in my box.  This has some coverage, it moisturizes and protects skin.  This is also oil-free which is perfect for my skin.  This is also currently out of stock on the Sephora site, but it retails for $38.


5.  CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick in Black Honey - I like this "almost lipstick."  It is very sheer, so it's prefect if you just want to add a little bit of color.


Here is a swatch...



Fragrance Bonus - Unlike other subscription boxes (Birchbox), this one sends a fragrance as an add-on, it's not included as one of the 5 deluxe samples.  This month its PINROSE Wild Child.  This has fragrances of florals, vanilla, and amber.  


Overall, this box is great!  I love that I can get use of out of each these products.  If interested, I highly suggest signing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment