|Wantable Intimates Box|
This is the first Intimates box from Wantable. I have not tried their makeup or accessory boxes yet, but I have heard good things about those so I decided to try this new one. Overall, I am pleased with what I received. I love how this is personalized for you, and when you sign up, you take a quiz selecting which items you love, like, or dislike. You will never get items you dislike and more likely to receive items you love. Items that you may get include: socks, camis, tanks, underwear, bras, leggings, tights, accessories, etc. The box is the same price as the other subscriptions, $36/month.
|September 2013 Wantable Intimates Box|
1. Muk Luk Sabrina Tights - These are gray and I know it's a little hard to tell in the picture. I love the color and how thick they are. They are nice and casual, perfect for fall.
2. Izabella Rib Tight in Plum - Another pair of tights. I do like this purple color, but I don't have as much use for purple tights. I'm hoping to find something I can wear with these.
3. Sock It To Me Cherry Socks - I love fun socks and can never have enough of those.
4. Mallory Thong in White - This is a pretty thong, and again, can never have too many pairs of underwear.
5. Coobie Essential Thin Strap Cami in Heavenly Pink - This is a one-size fits all cami, but I wish it actually came in different sizes. Although, it does fit pretty well, which is great.
This box has a value of $80!!!The only thing that I wish they would change is on the quiz they have tights and leggings listed together as one thing. I labeled that I "Loved" tights/leggings (hence why I got two pairs of tights) because I love leggings. I wear those all the time. I just like tights, and I don't wear them often. It would be nice if they could make tights and leggings separate.
I will definitely use most of these items, and will try to find a reason to wear those purple tights. I'm hoping the October box will be better. I would some loungewear because I'm home quite a bit.
Sign up here!!