I'm linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.
- I should be getting my April Le Metier de Beaute box today! I already know what's in it and excited to try it out.
- I signed up for Her Fashion Box at the end of February and the March boxes still haven't shipped yet. I'm so glad I cancelled before being charged for April. I wasn't about to pay for the April box when the March one wasn't even on it's way yet. I don't understand what the issue is with this company, but they need to get their shit together. On their Facebook page, they mentioned subscribers should receive their March boxes mid-late April. Unbelievable. I don't recommend signing up for this box. All I have to say is that the March box better be amazing.
- My sister and her boyfriend were here last weekend. It was a pretty quick trip, but we had lots of fun. Saturday night we were able to get a babysitter so we went out to dinner at Iridescence, which is located at Motor City Casino, and then we went on to MGM. I love going to the casino. I drank way too much.
- I'm in love with my new necklace that I bought last week from Recultured Designs. The clothing is inspired by Europe. They also have an Etsy store where you can purchase the necklaces and some of their clothing. I can't wait to wear it! The picture isn't of great quality, but I can't take another one right now. All her necklaces are $50.
- I quit doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. I was over halfway done, but I got tired of doing the same workout everyday and I know it's also bad for your muscles to not give them a chance to rest. I've been sort of interested in Cassey Ho and her blog, Blogilates. She makes workout calendars each month, and it's free. There are a different set of workout videos each day to complete. I also downloaded her app, and if you pay 99 cents/month, there's an extra video available and you can also check off what you have done. There are also other things like recipes, and a forum, etc. I also have my gym membership too for something extra.