Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks!

I totally forgot that an Ipsy sneak peek was coming out today!  Hopefully this first one isn't an April Fools Day joke...

Sneak Peek #1



Bring out the velvet ropes and bust out your makeup melody for this awesome rock star product in your Glam Bag this month!


This looks like an Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in a new color called Black Velvet. It will probably in a deluxe-size sample, and hopefully each subscriber will be getting one.  Perfect for traveling!




UPDATE: APRIL 2ND

Sneak Peek #2


Life is a stage and your lips are at the center. Let one of these fabulous lip products take the lead!


This next sneak peek shows that everyone will get one of these lip products in their bags.  There are two different shades of Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm, Starlooks Longwear Lip Pencil, and Mary Kay at Play Jelly Lip Gloss.


Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm


Starlooks Longwear Lip Pencil


Mary Kay at Play Jelly Lip Gloss


I honestly have no preference; I would be happy with any of these in my bag.

UPDATE: APRIL 3RD

Sneak Peek #3


Hey DJ! Your beauty routine deserves a fabulous remix and one of these awesome beauty finds will help you scratch that!


Everyone will be getting one of these products in their bag.  They are: City Color Cosmetics White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse,  Rainbow Honey nail polish in Midnight Fountain, and Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes the Shadow.


City Color Cosmetics White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse


Rainbow Honey nail polish


Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow


This is shaping up to be a really great bag this month!  I would love any of these three products as well.

UPDATE: APRIL 4TH

Sneak Peek #4


 Tune up your beauty routine this music festival season with one of these amazing products!

In this next sneak peek, again everyone will receive one of the products pictured, which look to be: Benefit Cosmetics lollitint, dr. brandt microdermabrasion, St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-aging Multi-action face, and Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-acne treatment.


Benefit Lollitint


dr. brandt microdermabrasion


St. Tropez Gradual Tan


Cover FX Mattifying Primer

From these items, I would like either the lollitint or the microdermabrasion.
Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that's only $10/month.  Sign up here!!



*Disclaimer:  This post contains referral links.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I found you through Thursday Thought's link up! I am also an Ipsy subscriber! I always forget about the sneek peeks! I really, really, REALLY, would be happy if I got the UD eyeliner! I love their eyeliners! I have never used a lip pencil so I am not too sure about that, but I think the Mary Kay lip gloss would be fun to get! Now I can't wait!

    www.niksynikki.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This looks like it will be a great bag this month. I would be happy with anything so far!

      Delete