Thursday, January 9, 2014

Bonjour Jolie - January 2014 (Ringing in the New Year)

"This January, make a resolution to have your happiest year ever!"

I was so excited to receive my Bonjour Jolie box earlier in the month!  I usually receive it towards the end.  This is the first month where I have gone spoiler-free!

Bonjour Jolie is a period subscription box where you get your choice of pads, tampons, etc, along with items such as: edibles, pampering items, and a gift!  The box only costs $16/month plus s+h. They also ship worldwide as well!

January 2014 Bonjour Jolie Box

The Gift

Kanzashi Hair Pins Set
Kanzashi Hair Pins Set - These hair pins are so cute! I don't usually wear things like this, but I will definitely try them out!  Kanzashi is a Japanese form of art where fabric is folded into flowers.  These are imported from Japan  and handmade.

The Edibles

Seattle Chocolates, Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies, and Bentley Tea

Seattle Chocolates - that are all natural, gluten free, and kosher.  I got three different flavors: Blackberry Creme, Dark Chocolate, and Ranier Cherry with Pecans.  As usual, the chocolate has already been eaten!

Lorna Doone Shortbread Cookies - I've never tried these and I heard they were pretty good.

Bentley's Tea - I got 5 bags in flavors: Earl Grey, Raspberry, English Breakfast, and Green Tea.  Packets of Splenda and Truvia were also included.  Love tea!

The Pampering

Heating Pad, Bath Salts, Rose Petal Soaps, Sachet Pillow, and Feminine Wipes

Beyond BodiHeat Heating Pad - This is suppose to deliver up to 12 hours of pain relief.  I've never tried anything like this before, but I will definitely have reasons to use it.

Brown Sugar and Fig Bath Salts - This smells so good! It's made with 100% Bokek Dead Sea Salt from the Southern Dead Sea in Israel.  I can't wait to use this in my next bath!

Morraccan Rose Petal Soaps - I was hoping to get something like this to try sometime!  You can use these as a fragrance in your bathroom or as a soap for hand washing.  I rather use these as decorative fragrances!

Lavendar and Vanilla Satin Scented Sachet Pillow - These pillows are hand sewn and fragrant of natural essential oils.  I've had similar items like this before, in my dresser doors, so I will probably put this in one of my drawers as well.

Playtex Feminine Wipes - These are good for during your period or anytime you want to feel refreshed.

As extras, I got two packets of Advil and another Peppermint Lip Balm, which I received in the December box!

This has been another great box from Bonjour Jolie! I can't wait until February's!

4 comments:

  1. Love the hairpins and tea!
    Have you watch the Catching Fire movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing goodies! The Morraccan Rose Petal Soaps sound really fantastic. :)

    www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete