Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday Thoughts




I'm linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.  It's been awhile since I've done one of these, so it's about time.

-  I was looking through my DVR schedule and noticed that Season 3 of "Gypsy Sisters" on TLC, starts tonight!  It's so trashy, yet so entertaining.  What a pleasant surprise!

-  So, my Birthday is coming up (September 1, which is Labor Day) and I'm so excited that I'm able to go out!  We are going to a White Party on August 31st.  I ordered an outfit from Missguided, but I'm afraid it won't get here in time.  I should of paid for Express shipping.  If I don't get it by the Saturday before I need it, I will have to scramble around to find something else.  Plus, I will have to return it and I hate returning things. 



Image Credit: missguidedus.com


-  I signed up to participate in Bout of Books this week, but I've barely read anything at all.  And I thought I could read 3 books...yeah right.  This kind of thing is more suitable for people who have nothing to do or toddlers who let them read!

-  I'm waiting for a couple of subscription boxes to come:  Petit Vour and Bluum.  I still have to post about this month's Ipsy too.  Hopefully, I can get that done today.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! If you are looking for another linkup, I have one tomorrow!
    Mom's Got Mail

    ReplyDelete