Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Subscription Box - Socialbliss Style Box

I just signed up for a new subscription box called the Socialbliss Style Box.  It's 39.95/month plus shipping and handling.  I decided to go for a 3 month subscription so I hope it's good!




I like that you can return the box if you don't love it.  If you sign up, you can get a $10 credit towards any subscription or Socialbliss marketplace purchase!

Sign up here!

UPDATE: JANUARY 8TH

I did send Socialbliss an email asking when the first box will be sent out.  I did get a reply and was told that it will be sent out within the next two weeks!  I hope it's a good one!

2 comments:

  1. Very intriguing!! These new lifestyle boxes are popping up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete