You can still sign up to get the September box!
|September Blush Mystery Beauty Box|
This month comes with...
|Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel and Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Fuchsia Flirt|
Value (sample) - $6.68
2. Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Fuchsia Flirt - This was Sara Strand's (Creative Director for Pop Beauty) pick for this month. It's a really pretty bright pink color. This was featured in July's Ipsy, but thankfully I didn't receive this shade. This only comes in a set.
Value (full size!) - $4.17
|Fuchsia Flirt Swatch|
|Brad Biophotonic, Alterna, and Amlactin|
3. Brad Biophotonic Skin Care Ultra Peel - This is suppose to treat brown spots for an even skin tone. It is a leave-on peel. I definitely need this since I have old dark spots caused by acne. Fun. The full size product is very expensive ($175.)
Value (sample) - $25.74
4. Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo - Dry shampoo is always good to have. I will keep this to take with me the next time I travel.
Value (sample) - $.83
5. Amlactin Triple Action Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Foot Cream - This is suppose to get rid of dead skin cells and smooth feet. I was just looking for something like this the other day, funny.
Value (full size!) - $10
Value (full size!) - $16
|Racinne Deluxe Travel Set|
7. Racinne Deluxe Travel Set - This set contains four products to help reduce signs of aging. I haven't heard of this brand before, but I am looking forward to trying these products out.
This comes with Ultimate Youth Power Neck Emulsion ($14.96), Ultimate Youth Power Cream ($19.04), Ultimate Youth Power Serum ($20.33), and Ultimate Youth Power Mask ($19.38.)
Value - $73.71
I'm so happy with this month's box and will use all of these products! I came up with a total of $137.13!!! I love getting way more than what the products are worth!