Sunday, September 15, 2013

Blush Mystery Beauty Box - September 2013

This is probably my favorite beauty-related subscription box that I have tried so far.  I have loved everything I have received.  Blush Mystery Beauty Box is only $24.95/month or you can try it for one time for $34.95.  All boxes have over $100 worth of product, and contain full and sample-size products.

You can still sign up to get the September box!

September Blush Mystery Beauty Box

This month comes with...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel and Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Fuchsia Flirt
1.  Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - It's a flake-free formula that keeps brows in place.  I have been looking for a new brow gel so this is great!

Value (sample) - $6.68

2.  Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Fuchsia Flirt - This was Sara Strand's (Creative Director for Pop Beauty) pick for this month.  It's a really pretty bright pink color.  This was featured in July's Ipsy, but thankfully I didn't receive this shade.  This only comes in a set.

Value (full size!) - $4.17

Fuchsia Flirt Swatch

Brad Biophotonic, Alterna, and Amlactin

3.  Brad Biophotonic Skin Care Ultra Peel - This is suppose to treat brown spots for an even skin tone.  It is a leave-on peel.  I definitely need this since I have old dark spots caused by acne.  Fun.   The full size product is very expensive ($175.)

Value (sample) - $25.74

4.  Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo -  Dry shampoo is always good to have.  I will keep this to take with me the next time I travel.

Value (sample) - $.83

5.  Amlactin Triple Action Alpha-Hydroxy Therapy Foot Cream - This is suppose to get rid of dead skin cells and smooth feet.  I was just looking for something like this the other day, funny.

Value (full size!) - $10

Prussian
6.  LVX Nail Lacquer - I haven't tried this brand yet, but I heard it's a good one.  I got the color Prussian, and people will receive one of six shades.  I'm really loving this color!

Value (full size!) - $16

Racinne Deluxe Travel Set

7.  Racinne Deluxe Travel Set - This set contains four products to help reduce signs of aging.  I haven't heard of this brand before, but I am looking forward to trying these products out.

This comes with Ultimate Youth Power Neck Emulsion ($14.96), Ultimate Youth Power Cream ($19.04), Ultimate Youth Power Serum ($20.33), and Ultimate Youth Power Mask ($19.38.)

Value - $73.71

I'm so happy with this month's box and will use all of these products!  I came up with a total of $137.13!!! I love getting way more than what the products are worth!




6 comments:

  1. Wow you got a lot for so little!! I also nominated you for the Versatile blogger award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great box! i'm not tempted since i hate surprises (especially when i'm paying for it) hahah

    My Blog: Caught in a Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this,would you mind updating your blog with more information?It is extremely helpful for me.

    curling mascara & blush makeup

    ReplyDelete