Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Phone Case of the Month - August 2013

I recently subscribed to a new subscription service, Phone Case of the Month.  I just got my first case, and it's for iPhone's 4, 4s, and 5 only.  It's 10/month, but if you click here you can get $5 off your next shipment! They also ship internationally, and shipping costs are only $5.


Each case comes in a nice little pouch.


This is the one that I got, which I think is super cute!  It also comes with a little temporary tattoo as an extra.  I won't be using it, but I will save it for my daughter.  I do have to say that these cases are pretty good quality, like the site claimed when I signed up.  They only make 200 cases of each design, which is pretty unique!

I will definitely be keeping this subscription.

8 comments:

  1. That's such a cute case! I'll need to look into that service I'm always wanting new cases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! It isn't expensive and they're good quality.

      Delete
  2. Very cute case. I love that it's limited edition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. If you've no idea what it is just go to my blog. It'll explain everything (:

    Yasmeen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! After I get home from vacation, I will get that post up!

      Delete