Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Liebster Award!

"The Liebster Award is for bloggers with under 200 followers and the rules of the award is that the nominee must link back to whoever awarded them, write 11 random facts about yourselves, answer the 11 questions from the award giver and then nominate another 11 bloggers and make up 11 questions for them to answer. It's a great way for new and undiscovered bloggers to meet new people and find some blogs that they want to follow."

I was so excited to find out that I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Yasmeen of aflowerpowerthing and Nicole of Neeners Makeup!!  Thank you both so much for the nominations!  They both have such lovely blogs and everyone needs to check them out!!


11 Random Facts About Me

1.  I absolutely hate coffee.

2.  I'm always cold. I even wear sweatshirts inside during summer.

3.  I have naturally long eyelashes, and most people ask me if they're fake.

4.  I started wearing makeup at 14.

5.  I have lived in 7 different states, and in Michigan 4 different times.

6.  Collard Greens is one of my most favorite foods.

7.  My wedding was in Macedonia.

8.  I would go to the movie theater everyday if I could. 

9.   I had a vocal scholarship to the first college I attended.

10.  I'm a stay-at-home mom.

11.  My honeymoon was in Antalya, Turkey. 


11 Questions From Yasmeen

1. Perfume or deodorant?  I have to wear deodorant everyday.  Perfume I only wear when going out or on special occasions.

2. What's your favorite clothing store?  Victoria's Secret, online though.  I love their clothes.

3. Are you a morning or night person?  Morning person now since I have to be up so early because of my daughter.

4. Why did you start blogging?  I thought it would be fun.  I'm surprised I've lasted this long, lol. 

5. What's your favorite makeup product?  Mascara since it makes my long eyelashes stand out so well.

6. How often do you buy new clothes?  Usually when a new season starts.

7. If you get to be anyone for one day who would it be?  My daughter.  I would really like to know how she looks at things and what she's actually trying to say (she's almost 19 months.)

8. Who's your favorite singer?  Christina Aguilera.  I just think she has the best voice.

9. What was the last book you read?  I can't even remember right now.

10. Frozen yogurt or ice cream? Ice cream.

11.  What is the one thing that you can't live without?  My family.


11 Questions From Nicole

1. Favorite nail polish?  For brands I live Bondi New York, OPI, and Essie.  I don't have a favorite color.

2. Do you prefer your hair curly or straight?  My hair is naturally straight so I like it that way for day time, but when going out I like to curl my hair.

3. Favorite perfume?  Chanel Chance.

4. Favorite high end product?  YSL lipstick.

5. Favorite drug store product?  Face powder or blush.

6. Favorite time of year? Christmas time definitely.  We always travel to Georgia to see my family.

7. Who inspires you?  My mom.

8. Favorite tv show/movie?  Game of Thrones/Sixteen Candles.

9. What purse are you currently using?  My new Marc by Marc Jacobs purse I got for my birthday on the 1st!

10. Best memory from 2013 so far?  The vacations I've been on: three to Georgia, Vegas, and a beach trip.

11. Silver or gold jewelry?  Gold.


Bloggers I Would Like To Nominate





I will add more later...


...And My Questions To You...

1.  Favorite vacation ever?

2.  If you could only use one makeup product, what would it be?

3.  What was your first car?

4.  Favorite magazine or book?

5.  What was your first job?

6.  Do you have any pets?

7.  What is your favorite holiday?

8.  Do you have any siblings?

9.  Where would you want to live if you could move anywhere?

10.  What would be your dream job?

11.  What is your favorite brand of clothing?

No comments:

Post a Comment