Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Le Metier De Beaute - September 2013

Le Metier De Beaute, a subscription box service with a sign-up price of $348 (which is for the whole year,) launched in August.  But recently, they opened 50 more slots and I decided to sign up.  Even though it is an expensive subscription, it does come out to $29/month.  It's not a bad price at all considering this is a real expensive makeup brand.  Plus, there will only be full-sized products in these boxes.  Because I signed up late, I, along with the others, will get the August box in October.  Two boxes in one month sound good to me!

Sign-ups for this subscription won't be available again until a year from now.

September 2013 Le Metier De Beaute
I love the packaging.  The boxes are of great quality and I will probably save them for when I need to wrap gifts.   This month came with two products in a really tiny box.  At first, I wasn't sure if there was anything in it because it was so light!



This month's products are two 'True Colour Creme Eye Shadows' in Champagne Shimmer and Starry Night.


Champagne Shimmer and Starry Night
The quality of these are excellent, the colors are beautiful,  and very creamy.  In the box was also a card explaining what the products were and how to apply them.

Champagne Shimmer:  You can use as a face highlighter, and on the eyelid as an eyeshadow of course or a primer.  I have heard there is an issue of creasing, so I will have to work with this.

Starry Night:  Can be used to amp up your daytime look and as a base for a smokey eye.  It does contain some glitter.  I have an upcoming special occasion I can use this for.  

Swatches...

Champagne Shimmer and Starry Night
I'm very happy I was able to sign up just in time.  As soon as I can find out the prices, I will post them.  These items aren't available to the public just yet.   

2 comments:

  1. I love subscription boxes, and this sounds so luxe! I'm glad you got it so I can live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I love them too! I can't wait to see what are in the next boxes!

      Delete