Wednesday, September 11, 2013

September 2013 Blush Mystery Beauty Box Spoiler


This month's Blush Mystery Beauty Box will include a POP BEAUTY Pouty POP Crayon in Fuschia Flirt, which has a $14 value.  There will also be six other items, totaling $115!

The POP BEAUTY Pouty POP Crayon was included in July's Ipsy bag, but I didn't receive Fuschia Flirt, thankfully.  It does look like a pretty color.

Blush Mystery Beauty Box is a monthly subscription that costs $24.95 or $34.95 with a one-time purchase.

I do highly recommend this subscription service as they do send out some great products.  This will be my third box, and I have already got a shipping notification!  They ship UPS and their shipping is pretty fast.  It was shipped  yesterday and scheduled delivery is for this Friday, the 13th! I can't wait to see what other items are in this box!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment