Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fortune Cookie Soap Box - Fall 2013


I am so happy I signed up for this box!  Everything smells sooooo good!!  The Fortune Cookie Soap Box is a quarterly box that costs $19.99.

The Fall box is not available, but you can sign up for the Winter box which is a "Nightmare Before Christmas" themed box that starts shipping November 15th.  I'm not a fan, but this still sounds like fun!  Sign up before they sell out!!!


Fall 2013 Soap Box

This is what came in the box...

"Pick of the Patch" Personal Space

1.  "Pick of the Patch" Personal Space - This is an Air Freshener that smells like pumpkins.  It really does freshen up a room quite well.

"<Insert Cookie Cutter Name Here>" Bath Oil

2.  "<Insert Cookie Cutter Name Here>" Bath Oil - Oil for your bath.  Smells like cookies and vanilla. Yummy.

"You're Insecure, Donut What For..." #fall Milk Bath

3.  "You're Insecure, Donut What For..." #fall Milk Bath - Smells like cinnamon sugar donuts.  I have got to start taking more baths...

"'I Yam What I Yam, ' said the Marshmallow" Whipped Cream

4.  "'I Yam What I Yam', said the Marshmallow" Whipped Cream - This is body butter infused with scents of yams, pumpkin pie, and marshmallows.

"Leeeaaf Piiiile" Bath Fizzy

5.  "Leeeaaf Piiiile" Bath Fizzy - Mini bath bomb with notes of acorns and apples.

"Cranberry + Apple = FTW" Wax Tart

6.  "Cranberry + Apple = FTW" Wax Tart - Similar to a candle with no wick, you place it on some sort of warming device I think.  I don't have anything like that, so I have to figure out how I can use this.

"Autumn Daze" Fortune Cookie Soap

7.  "Autumn Daze" Fortune Cookie Soap - This is so cute.  I don't want to use it, LOL.  This is infused with apple, cardamom, and pecan.  There are little leaves inside the soap and it comes with a fortune.  Mine says, " Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?"

"Indian Summer" OCD Hand Sanitizer

8.  "Indian Summer" OCD Hand Sanitizer -  There are scents of blueberries, woods, and musk.  I'm not a big hand sanitizer user, but this smells so good I definitely will be using this.  I know that using a lot of it is actually really bad for you, as some people are addicted to it.  This is going straight into my purse.

I am very pleased with this box.  It also comes with a $10 off coupon on a future order that I will probably use sometime soon.

1 comment: