Monday, January 6, 2014

January 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks!

Finally, Ipsy has posted their first sneak peek today!

Sneak Peek #1


Fabulous lips, Fabulous life! One of these lip products will give you a reason to have some adventure this new year!

The two on the left look like CAILYN Tinted Lip Balms, and the one on the right for sure is (MALIN + GOETZ) mojito lip balm.  I'm hoping to receive the mojito lip balm because I have more use for that.

We have already received Cailyn lip balms in a previous bag so I'm hoping these are of a different brand.

UPDATE: JANUARY 7TH

Sneak Peek #2

So many beautiful horizons ahead! Make your 2014 your mostly beautiful year ever with one of these great products.

Everyone will receive one of these products.  The product in the middle looks like Yaby Liquid Foundation and the other two look like Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencils.  I suppose I would rather have the foundation over the pencils.

So far, I'm not too excited about these sneak peeks.

UPDATE: JANUARY 8TH

Sneak Peek #3

Gorgeous for 2014, 24/7! From desk to dinner, your lovely look will last with one of these awesome products.

Everyone will get one of these 5 items.  Benefit's the POREfessional is one item I don't want because I already have a full-size in this.  The blue spray bottle looks like Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner, the white jar is Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask, a makeup brush from a brand I can't figure out, and a spray bottle containing something that looks like some sort of oil.

I would be happy to get the leave in conditioner or the hair mask.

UPDATE: JANUARY 9TH

Sneak Peek #4

The 2014 adventure begins now! Start it off right with two of these picks in your January Glam Bag!

Everyone will get two of these items in their bags.  They are: ALTERNA Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo, willa on the go face towelettes, and the rest I'm not quite sure of as yet.

UPDATE: JANUARY 10TH

Sneak Peek #5



Here is the last sneak peek, which is the bag.  It's so very ugly, but I only care about what's in the bag!

Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that costs only $10/month.  Sign up here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment