Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Subscription: Phone Case of the Month

I just signed up for a new subscription service called, Phone Case of the Month.  For only $10/month you get an unique, limited edition phone case exclusive to them.  You get one phone case and another little surprise such as stickers etc.  These are of good quality, not cheaply made.  They only make 200 of each design, and are for iPhone's only.

Click here if you want to get $5 off your first month!  Only $5 for a good quality iPhone case for the first month? Sounds good to me!



*images taken from Phone Case of the Month

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun subscription. If I didn't use a wallet case all the time, I would definitely try it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can't wait to get the first one! I've never used wallet cases.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I would love to try this but I wonder if they ship it to Taiwan :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does say on their website that they do ship internationally for only $5 more! That's not bad compared to some subscriptions out there =)

      Delete