|Left to Right on top: One Love, Shea Terra, and Clarisea.|
Left to Right on bottom: Clark's Botanicals and Christopher Drummond Beauty
The products included this month are:
1. One Love Organics Brand New Day Microderma Scrub and Masque - I love the idea of using this as a scrub or a masque. For the scrub, all you have to do is mix 1/2-1 tsps of this product to warm water to form a liquid paste. For the masque, you take 2 tsps of this and mix it with water for a tightening masque, or mix with 2 tsps of plain Greek yogurt for a clarifying masque. Also, you can add honey for a hydrating masque. This is a full-size product worth $12!
2. Shea Terra Rose Hips Black Soap - This interested me because I've never tried a black soap before, even though it technically looks dark brown. This is a deep pore facial cleanser and 100% natural. It's for all skin types, but it does help in getting rid of acne-causing bacteria. On the bottle, it says it's made from an ancient African formula. This sample size is worth $4.50
3. Clarisea Sea Salt Solutions Beach Wave Salt Spray - This is the product that influenced me to purchase this box at first. I have never tried a salt spray before and have wanted to for a while. This sample is worth $2.25
4. Clark's Botanicals Deep Moisture Mask - This is quite an expensive product. The original full-size version is $72! This mask has algae extract and is suppose to help diminish fine lines and wrinkles. I'm not quite sure how much product is in this jar. This product is and Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner! So this must be good.
5. Christopher Drummond Beauty Blush Alluring in Plush Pink - This is a very nice color. I do have something similar, but I will be using this. Perfect travelling size! This sample doesn't mention how much is in it either, but the full-size is $28. I don't usually like to guess.
|Blush and Moisture Mask|
I love all of these products and can't wait to try them. I can easily say that all these products together are at least over $20, since I can't figure out the last two.
Even though they are sold out of this box, they do have another sample box for $10 called the Safe Sun Sample Box available.