I am pretty happy with the products I received this month...
|Lipstick, Peel, and Base Coat|
1. ModelCo Party Proof Lipstick - I wanted this lipstick last month, but glad that I got it in August's box. This is one of my favorite items this month! I got it in the color "Kitty," which seems to be the one a lot of people want. This lipstick comes with two other shades.
Value is $8
2. Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive - This is my other favorite item in this month's box! I just love peels. Even though this is called a peel, you don't actually peel it off. For this one, you just need to rinse.
Value is $4.88
3. Dreams Nail Lacquer D's Calcium Base Coat - This base strengthens nails and helps with discoloration. Apparently it's suppose to extend your mani life. We will see...can't wait to try it!
|Foot Wipes and Tea|
4. Jasmine Seven Fresh Feet Wipes - I never really saw the point of these. Maybe if you live in NYC and are always walking around on that incredibly dirty ground, I can see the need or these. I will keep these and maybe they will come in handy some day.
Value is $1.33
5. Ahmad Tea London Assorted Teas - I love tea so I'm always happy to get it. I got it in the flavors "Earl Grey" and "Peach & Passion Fruit." I have never tried this brand before.
Value is $0.35
The total is at least $15, and I wish I got more for my money, but I'm still happy with what I received overall. I'm looking forward to next month!
July 2013 Birchbox