Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Tag 2015

I love tags and it's been awhile since I've done one. I'm currently in the car, traveling down to Georgia for Christmas, so I figured I would at least make a blog post about something! I found this tag from http://www.kissandmakeupsbeautyblog.com/2015/12/21/christmas-tag-2015/

What is your favorite Christmas film?

My favorite film is definitely National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. I feel like I have to watch this at least once during Christmas season. My second favorite, is A Christmas Story. 

Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Always Christmas morning. We opened a few last year on Christmas Eve and it's just not the same as opening them on Christmas morning.

Do you like to stay in your pjs Christmas Day or dress up?

I pretty much wear three different outfits that day. Pjs, when we open presents Christmas morning, something casual for when my aunt and uncle come over for brunch, and something slightly nicer at night when extended family gets together.  We never dress up fancy. 

If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?

Definitely my daughter. It's so much fun buying gifts for her and she's the most important person in my life, of course.

Have you ever built a gingerbread house?

Yes, along time ago when I was a kid in Girl Scouts. 

What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Go to Georgia. Spend time with family. 

Any Christmas wishes? 

That 2016 will be a great year!

Favorite Christmas food?

We pretty much have a repeat of Thanksgiving dinner so I love all of those foods we have: macaroni and cheese, turkey, ham, dressing, collard greens, and more! 

Candy cane or gingerbread man?

Candy cane. Not a big fan of gingerbread.

What is at the top of your Christmas list?

Turntable/stereo as my big gift from my parents. We'll see though...

That's it for the questions. What are your answers?


No comments:

Post a Comment