Friday, October 14, 2016

Fortune Cookie Soap 12 Days of Christmas Advent Calendar - Still available!

The Fortune Cookie Soap Magical Suitcase 12 Days of Christmas Box is still available for Pre-order! It hasn't sold out yet; I just ordered mine!  Though the prices are steeper than last years ($75 US, $85 Canada and $90 International), I had to have it because it will feature several of their best-selling Harry Potter scents!  Products come in a suitcase box with advent-like cutouts!  I had so much fun with last years Nightmare Before Christmas-themed 12 Days of Christmas Box (yeah I know I never finished that post =/) and I'm not even a fan.  So, I'll know I love this one!  I highly suggest this to fans of Harry Potter, Fortune Cookie Soap, and bath products!!  Also, if you're not subscribed to their quarterly subscription box, I highly recommend that as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment