Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fall Tag - 2016

"Don’t be morbid. Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby



I love tags so I decided to do one!  Found here!

1) The smell of pumpkin guts or rotting leaves?  Rotting leaves, makes me think of fall for sure.

2) Sweet or salty pumpkin seeds?  Salty pumpkin seeds.  I have never had sweet pumpkin seeds nor even heard of them.

3) Store bought or pumpkin patch pumpkins?  Either.  I rarely buy pumpkins and I can't remember if I've ever even been to a pumpkin patch! LOL

4) Wool or knit sweaters?  Definitely knit.  Wool is way too itchy.

5) Halloween party or exploring haunted places?  Halloween party.  

6) Candy corn or mellowcreme pumpkins?  I had to look up mellowcreme pumpkins, but when I saw the picture I knew what they were! I'd have to choose mellowcreme pumpkins then; they were always my favorite between that and candy corn.

mellowcreme pumpkins

7) Apple cider donuts or pumpkin donuts?  Apple cider donuts for sure!

8) Apple pie or pumpkin pie?  Apple pie.  Not a fan of pumpkin-tasting anything.

9) Scary costume or something silly?  If I had to choose between these two, scary, but if I was dressing up, I wouldn't be doing either of these.

10) Still, silent sights or rainy, windblown ones?  Rainy, windblown ones.  I find them relaxing.

11) Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown?  Hocus Pocus.  I was a bit too old for Halloweentown when it came out.

12) Witches of ghosts?  Witches.

13) Raking leaves or climbing trees?  Neither.  Raking leaves is a chore and climbing trees is something kids do.

14) Ouija boards or ghost stories around the campfire?  Ghost stories around campfire.  I love campfires.

15) Frankenweenie or The Corpse Bride?  Neither.  I've never seen The Corpse Bride.  I saw an older version of Frankenweenie when I was little and always thought it was weird.

16) October or November?  I like October, but I would choose November because of Thanksgiving.  Especially this year because I will be in New York!  Also, November is closer to Christmas and that is my absolute favorite holiday!

17) Black cats or owls?  I like both.

18) Fireplace or candlelight?  Fireplace.  It's so cozy and comforting.

19) Monster movies or the classic novels?  I don't watch monster movies, so I think I'd rather read the classic novels.

20) Carve or paint pumpkins?  I can't remember the last time I carved a pumpkin.  I think painting them would be fun!

21) Worst thing you've ever gotten trick-or-treating?  I had to look up the name.  They're called Peanut Butter Kisses.  Cheap, nasty candy.

peanut butter kisses


22) What did you dress up as a kid?  The usual: bunny, cat, witch, princess, angel, cheerleader, devil etc...

23) What are you dressing up this year if you're dressing up?  Not dressing up this year.


That's it for the tag!  If anyone would like to do it, I would love to know your answers!





No comments:

Post a Comment