Friday, October 14, 2016

New Etsy shop!

Happy Friday! It's been a while since I've posted here, but I wanted to get back into blogging because I miss it.  Wonder if anyone will even read this! Haha!

Anyway, I opened an Etsy shop called Sammy Lynn Planning (named after my daughter) a few months ago where I sell planner stickers!  I create everything with my original artwork!  So if you're obsessed with planning and stickers, like myself, than check it out...

Here a few things I offer...



 


 

I plan on posting about my shops new releases, maybe some plan-with-me's and of course other beauty and book-related posts.  Maybe some other things too, who knows!?

I'm having a sale this weekend in my shop! Don't miss out!!  Use code WEEKEND30 to get 30% off your purchase, no minimum! Expires Sunday 10/16 @ 11:59PM EST.



No comments:

Post a Comment