Monday, August 18, 2014

Fortune Cookie Soap - Fall 2014 Soap Box ( Witch, Please!)

Image Credit: fortunecookiesoap.com



Fortune Cookie Soap Box is a seasonal subscription box.  Subscribers receive 8 mini-sizes of beauty and bath products, consisting of new products that haven't been released yet!  The boxes cost $19.99/every 3 months.  The Fall box is already sold out, but you can sign up for the Winter box here, shipping November 3rd!

Fall's box is called "Witch, Please!"  It's a collection of products influenced by "The Wizard of Oz," and the Broadway musical, "Wicked."



Witch, Please!



I wish this box came monthly.  Four times a year isn't enough!  Another great thing about this box is that you get a $10 off code to use on their website!






"There's No Place Like Home" Fortune Cookie Soap - This is obviously modeled after Dorothy's ruby red slippers, and it smells so good  too!  It may be hard to tell, but there is a lot of glitter in that soap!  It's so pretty, I almost don't want to use it.  This soap has fragrances of apple, cinnamon, allspice, and clove; pretty much the epitome of a fall scent!  All Fortune Cookie Soaps come with a fortune inside as well!

"Miss Popular" Bubble Bath Powder - The name of this bath powder is probably named after the song "Popular" in "Wicked."  This contains scents of honey, star anise, star jasmine, sweet orange, and blushing violet.  I need to start taking more baths so I can use this!






"Roy G. Biv" OCD Hand Sanitizer - This is probably the only item in the box where I'm not fond of the scent.  I don't use a lot of hand sanitizer anyway, so it's not a big deal.  It's actually bad for you to use this type of product all the time.  I'm thinking this item has too many conflicting scents that don't mesh well together:  bonfires, leaves, lemon, mandarin, cotton blossom, and soft vanilla.  It basically smells like regular hand sanitizer to me.

"The Shiz" Perfume Oil - It's hard to see in the picture, but the inappropriately-named perfume oil is that tiny bottle in the middle.  This stuff smells so good; it contains fragrances of balsam, maple leaves, dawn blossom, laurel, and sweet clove.

"Flying Monkeys" Personal Space Air Freshener - I'm so happy to get one of these.  I love these sprays.  This has scents of peach, watermelon, neroli, jasmine, and bananas of course!  It's very fruity and I like it.






"Swankified" Walnut Facial Scrub - FCS has been trying to expand their skincare line so they included a new face scrub!  I loved the one they scent before so I'm happy to receive another one.  The scrub contains fragrances of bananas, cake batter, and walnuts.  This smells good enough to eat!

"Hair Flip" Hair Oil - This is a new product for them and I'm excited to be able to try it out.  It's a custom blend of oils that's supposed to repair dry and damaged hair.  Only 1- 2 drops are needed.  I can't wait to have hair smelling of hazelnut and buttery vanilla cream!

Subscribers had a chance of getting 1 of 4 whipped cream scents.  I received...

"BFFs" - Whipped Cream - I want to eat this, it smells so good.  It contains blueberry and pumpkin scents.   I smell the blueberries more.

I love the Fall box and I will probably wait to use these products when it's actually Fall.  This is always such a fun box to get so don't forget to sign up for the Winter Box!

No comments:

Post a Comment