Friday, August 22, 2014

August 2014 - Ipsy Glam Bag

Image Credit: ipsy.com



Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that sends 4 - 5 deluxe/full-size products each month.  It only costs $10/month and the products come in a cute bag!

This month's Ipsy theme is "Beauty Schooled."






This month isn't one of my favorites, but I was excited for one particular item.  Here is what I got...






Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - You could probably guess that this is what I was excited to get.  I've been wanting to try out this new mascara and now I can!  I still have yet to use it, but I will soon.

Lord & Berry Silk Kajal Kohl Eye Pencil - I do have a ton of eye pencils already, but this is a perfect travel size.  It really does go on like silk.  Some eye pencils are hard and don't glide on well, but this is not the case for this one.

Coastal Scents Forever Blush Sample Duo - I'm not into these shades that much, but it's still perfect for traveling.






Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner - I don't necessarily need a product like this right now, but it will still be useful in the future.  Plus, I always love receiving Dr Brandt items.

Absolute Lip Balm - I got the lip balm in "Green Apple," though it really doesn't smell like apples to me.  It does have a familiar scent, but I can't quite put my finger on it.  On the plus side, I do love lip balms and this one is very moisturizing.

Overall, this wasn't my favorite Ipsy bag, but I still received items that I can use and got something that I really wanted, so this is a win to me!  Don't forget to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment