Monday, October 27, 2014

October 2014 - Ipsy Glam Bag

Photo Credit:  Ipsy


This month's theme is "Beauty Candy."  I love the bag this month and  I also love most of what I got in it!   Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that only costs $10/month.  It's worth it, you always get more than what you pay for!

Here is what I got this month...










Figs & Rouge Hand Cream - I got this in the scent "Mango Mandarin" and I don't really like it.  The cream itself is nice and very moisturizing, but I'm not a fan of the smell.  I wish I got it in "Rose Berry" because I love rose scented products.

Skyn Iceland Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths - I love cleansing wipes, especially travel sizes! They're one of my favorite things to get in subscriptions because it's something I can always use.  These will be perfect to take when I go out of town for Thanksgiving.






ECRU New York Acacia Protein BB Cream Beauty Balm for Hair - This is my favorite item this month!  I have never tried BB cream for hair before, but this makes my hair so soft and smooth.

Starlooks Lip Gloss - My least favorite item this month.  Lip Gloss is something I can do without.  This one is kind of sticky and that's why I don't typically use them in the first place.  I may use this over lipstick, but with matte lips being in style right now, I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Jessie's Girl Mineralized Baked Shadow Powder  - I got this in the shade "Ocean Breeze."  This to me, is the least usable color scent out.  I suppose I could try a blue smokey eye with this one.

Overall, I'm still happy with my bag this month because of the wipes and BB Cream.  Plus, I love the bag!  I can't wait to see the sneak peeks for November!  Sign up here for only $10/month!


*Disclaimer:  This post contains referral links.

No comments:

Post a Comment