Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 2014 Boxycharm Sneak Peeks!

My new favorite subscription is Boxycharm!  It's a beauty subscription that costs $21/month.  Here are November's Sneak Peeks...



Image Credit: Boxycharm



The first Sneak Peek is OFRA Cosmetics Pressed Blush in "Paradise Pink."  This is actually on sale for $19.96 on their website at the moment.  Subscribers will get this blush in one of three different compacts shown.  I've never heard of this brand before, but I'm really looking forward to trying it even though I don't need a blush at the moment.



Image Credit:  Boxycharm



The second Sneak Peek is the Kevin. Murphy Color. Bug.  Each subscriber will receive one of three colors: "Shimmer Gold," "Purple," and "White."  It's great for a night out or even during the day and shampoos out in one wash.  This isn't something I would normally buy for myself, but I'm excited to be getting one of these in my box!  I'm really hoping for the Gold!



Image Credit: Boxycharm



The third Sneak Peek is Tarina Tarantino Eyelicity Glitter Liner, in either "Black Diamond" or "Glitter Mist."  Most subscribers will receive this product while some newer subscribers will receive another Tarina Tarantino product.  I love this brand and will be happy with either one of these!

I can't wait to see what other products will be in our boxes this month!  Sign up here if you'd like to try Boxycharm!



*Disclaimer:  This post contains referral links.

2 comments:

  1. Boxycharm is one of the only beauty subs (other than Birchbox) that I kept when I cut back (due to a shocking hoard and wanting the funds for other things). I wasn't impressed with Boxycharm last month and almost canceled. I am so glad I didn't! I love both Ofra and Tarina Tarantino, although, I will probably trade the eyeliner. I am actually looking forward to the one-time hair color. I would love to try coloring a few layers. I think gold would be fun for a New Year's party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to cut back on boxes too, I have a lot of products just sitting around taking up space, LOL. I'm really hoping to get the gold hair color, and it would be nice for a party, the eyeliner too!

      Delete