Monday, February 3, 2014

February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks!

Sneak Peek #1

It's pout perfection with these pretty picks.

The first sneak peek are POPBeauty Plum Pout lip glosses.  They come in 4 shades, but from this sneak peek, it looks like subscribers will be getting one of two shades.



I love lip plumping glosses so I'm excited about this product despite the fact they're sending out more POPBeauty products.

UPDATE: FEBRUARY 4TH

Sneak Peek #2

Hold your heart in your hands? Why not, with one of these awesome nail shades?!

Everyone will get one of two shades of Zoya nail polish.  I rather have the light pink color, but I would be happy with the other one also.   So far, this is shaping up to be a great bag!  Super excited for this month!

UPDATE: FEBRUARY 5TH

Sneak Peek #3

Sugar and spice. Everything nice. One of these sweet picks will be yours this February!

I'm not so excited about this sneak peek.  The first thing I notice, is the eyelashes.  Didn't they just send some out recently? I don't use them nor have I noticed many people wanting them.

Everyone will be getting one of these items in their bag:

1. Jessie's Girl 9 Pan Eye Shadow Compact in Tickled Pink



2. City Color Cosmetics Be Matte Blush


3.  J. Cat Beauty Eye Lashes



4.  Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eyeliner



5.  Who knows?

UPDATE: FEBRUARY 6TH

Sneak Peek #4

You'll be getting one product from this bouquet of beauty picks (fit for the Queen of Hearts)!

Maybe everyone is getting 4 items this month?  I also heard that we are getting two items from the third sneak peek instead of one.  I would of like to get two from this one instead though. So far, the items that have been discovered are...

1.  First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay


2.  Pacifica Hawaiian Rube Guava Mini Body Butter Tube


3.  Skyn Iceland Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud


4.  IPKN New York Moist & Firm Beauty Balm SPF45


5.  Dr. Lin Skincare Acne Spot Corrector


6.  Uberliss RituOil


7.  ?

8.  ?

There are two more products that I don't think have been figured out yet.  I already have a sample of the First Aid Beauty Cleanser so I think I would like any of these besides that or the BB cream.

I would have to say that I only want the eye shadow palette, but I hope I at least don't get the lashes nor the blush.  Hopefully, the next sneak peek is better.

Ipsy is a beauty subscription service that only costs $10/month! Sign up here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment