Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday Thoughts


I'm linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.

-  I should be getting my new Nike shoes today!  Hopefully UPS will be delivering them soon.

- It's technically Spring now, but it sure doesn't seem like it.  Michigan doesn't really have a Spring anyway, it seems to be skipped over.  I have lived in other states so I know what I'm talking about!

- I have a FabFitFun box and Golden Tote coming soon.  I already know what's coming in my FabFitFun box, and I'm hoping the surprises in my Golden Tote will be good.  I ordered the $149 one.   I'm into buying pastel-colored clothing at the moment, and I chose these two tops...


Image Credit: goldentote.com

Image Credit: goldentote.com


- I'm so excited to see Divergent on Monday.  I haven't been this impatient for a movie to come out since Harry Potter I think, LOL.  I've read the book and it is so good, and plan on starting the second one after I see this movie.  My sister saw an early screening of this and said it was amazing!


Image Credit: IMDb.com

- I've been doing Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred and just started on Level 2.  Wow, is it tough!  I'm not trying to lose a bunch of weight because I don't need to, just trying to tone up a bit.

- I have a hair appointment set for Monday as well.  In the past 10 months or so I've been blonde, red, darker red, and now, a dark brown.  I'm getting a bit tired of dying my hair and would like to grow it out to my natural hair color, which is light to medium brown.  I haven't seen it in about 5 years, and my husband hasn't seen it at all...ever, haha!  I want highlights to lighten it up a bit, but I don't think that's possible because of how much bleach is underneath the brown and red.  My hair stylist told me before that it will probably break off, but that's hard for me to believe because it's pretty strong and healthy.  I'm not interested in stripping it because that is very damaging.  I'll see what I can do when I go on Monday.  I will probably cut a bit off as well.  I love having long hair, but every once in a while I like to cut a lot off.  My hair does grow fast, so before I know it, it will be long again.  This will also allow me to get back to my natural hair color faster.  



- I'm probably going to skip Julep this month.  I signed up for a fairly new box called, Scratch Monthly Mani Box that sends you nail wraps and extra items, so I will probably just go with that this month.  You can skip it, like Julep.  I plan to post about the March box soon.

* Disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

1 comment: