Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 2014 - Ipsy Glam Bag (Destination Beauty)

This month's Ipsy theme is "Destination Beauty."  Since I've been subscribed, we have gotten 5 items in every bag, but this month we got 4.

Ipsy is a beauty subscription service where every month, subscribers receive 4-5 beauty products for only $10/month.

March 2014 Ipsy

At first, I wasn't sure that I would like the bag design from the spoiler, but when I got it in the mail I changed my mind.  I just love how colorful it is!

The print of this bag comes from artist Klari Reis' geography based series, "Street Anatomy."  This is her interpretation of her hometown, San Francisco.

This month I received:


NYX Love in Rio Eye Shadow Palette in Bikini Bottom ($6 - FULL SIZE) - I was actually hoping for the Be A Bombshell Eye Shadow Quad, but I got this.  These colors are very usable and the pigmentation isn't bad.  

BARE ESCENTUALS bareMInerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready ($7.50) - I do like the color of this lipstick, but it's very similar to others I have.  This is perfect for traveling though.

Bikini Bottom swatches

Get Ready swatch


Chella Eyeliner Pen in Indigo blue ($24 - FULL SIZE) - At first, I wasn't excited about getting another blue eyeliner because I have several blue eyeliner pencils.  When I realized that it was a liquid eyeliner pen, I became more excited about it!  I do really like the Chella Highlighter Pencil so I'm excited to try this out.

pixi Flawless Beauty Primer ($8.72) - This, I will probably get the most use out of.  It has a nice shimmer to it that matches my skin tone pretty well.  Can't wait to try this!

Indigo Blue and Beauty Primer swatches
Overall, this isn't the most exciting Ipsy bag I have received, but I do still like all the products.  For paying only $10, I got about $46 worth of products, which is great!  Can't wait to see what we get for April!

Sign up here!!!

*Disclaimer: This post contains referral links.

1 comment: