I'm linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts again.
- My custom Nike's have shipped! I'm so excited to get these, and I wonder how long it will take considering they're coming from China. I hope they look even better in person! I'm a little nervous about that.
- I will actually get a chance to get to the gym today. Something always seems to come up where I can't make it.
- My Popsugar Must Have box still isn't here. I did resubscribe after seeing the scarf spoiler, but it has never taken this long to ship.
- My daughter and I had our first Toddler/Parent Academy class on Tuesday. Of course she didn't want to participate in most of the activities. Two-year olds do what they want to do.
- I'm really hoping that we will be going to Macedonia in May for a few weeks. My husband is from there and we have wedding to attend. That also means it gives us a chance to go on vacation, just him and I. His parents won't mind babysitting since they don't see her often. We were thinking of going to Malta or Cypress. Something warm and tropical is what I would like. I really hope this works out.
- I'm so over this snow. It's technically almost spring. At least it's sunny outside today. This snow needs to melt asap!
- Lastly, I'm looking forward to my sister coming the last weekend this month. She's bringing her boyfriend and we are meeting him for the first time. I'm hoping my sister-in-law can babysit that Saturday because we want to go out to dinner and then to MGM. I love the casino.