Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Le Metier de Beaute VIP - March 2014

Le Metier de Beaute VIP is a prepaid beauty subscription box that was on sale last July.  This subscription isn't available for purchase at the moment, but I believe that it will be on sale again in the summer.

This subscription came down to $29/month.  For the month of March, we received two items.

March 2014 Le Metier de Beaute VIP

Ultra Hydration Eye Mask Duo


1.  Ultra Hydration Eye Mask Due ($18.75) - This product is for a one-time use only.  I will be saving this for a special occasion.  These are suppose to be used on the under-eye area and suppose to recover dehydrated cells and boost the skin's ability to retain moisture.  This product is perfect during these winter  months, but my under-eye area isn't dehydrated at the moment.

Peau Vierge Correcteur

2.  Peau Vierge Correcteur Concealer in Medium ($95) - This concealer has the anti-aging ingredient, retinol in it.  Normally I can't use much retinol without it irritating my skin, but since I don't wear makeup often, it works fine.  The only problem is that it's a bit too dark for my skin color, and I thought they weren't going to send out products that had to do with skin tones.  I was able to still use it by putting it under my eyes first and then layering a lighter concealer on top.  This worked perfectly and my under-eye skin looked much smoother than normal so this is definitely a product I will continue to use!

This month's box has a total of $113.75!! I'm always impressed with how much we get for what we paid for initially!

No comments:

Post a Comment