Saturday, April 5, 2014

Le Metier de Beaute VIP - April 2014

Le Metier de Beaute VIP is a prepaid beauty subscription box that was on sale last July.  This subscription isn't available for purchase at the moment, but I believe that it will be on sale again in the summer.

This subscription came down to $29/month, and for those month, subscribers received one item.


April 2014 Le Metier de Beaute


This month we received the Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Pressed Powder.  I was so excited to get this because I'm almost out of face powder!  I got it in Shade 2 which works out perfectly with my skin.  When I swatched it, it completely disappeared. Perfect!


Peau Vierge Anti-Aging Pressed Powder


The powder comes in three different shades and I got it in Shade 2.  When I swatched it, it completely disappeared. Perfect!  This product retails for $75, so I probably won't be purchasing this again.  Even though I don't wear makeup that often, I still go through powders pretty fast.

It's supposed to cover imperfections and improve the skin.  I read that applying the powder with sponge included creates more coverage than used with a brush.  I typically only like using brushes with loose powders anyway so I will be trying this out with the sponge.

Only 3 more months of this subscription left.  Makes me a little sad because I probably won't be signing up again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment