Thursday, April 17, 2014

Thursday Thoughts



I'm linking up with Jen over at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.

-  I have quite a few posts I have to blog about including: Popsugar, Ipsy, and Bonjour Jolie.  Hopefully I can get some of that done today.

- I'm sort of looking forward to Easter on Sunday.  Of course we are all going to church and then hopefully to lunch afterwards, but since all Christians have Easter this Sunday, it may be a bit hard.  A lot of times the Orthodox Easter is on a different day.  I'm excited to give my daughter her Easter basket and I get to wear my new dress I just bought from Nordstrom.  Either these Blogilates workouts are really working or clothing sizes are getting bigger because I ended up buying a size 2.  Usually, I wear a 4, and the 4 looked huge.

Image Credit: Nordstrom.com

-  Speaking of Blogilates, I signed up for the new Blogilates Social Network (beta.)  I'm still trying to figure it out, but my username is anni82, if you want to add me as a friend.  I'm not quite sure how everything works, but I will figure that out later when I have more time.

-  I have to dye eggs today.  My husband says that those who are Macedonian Orthodox, dye eggs on the Thursday before Easter.  We bring them to church with and exchange them with other people.  I was trying to look up a neat way to dye them, but I haven't found anything that I like that doesn't take too much time to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment