Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tag: My First's

QUESTIONS:FIRST tweet?  I don't remember, but it was probably almost 4 years ago when I started using twitter.
FIRST youtube video? N/A
FIRST person you subscribed to on youtube? I don't remember.
FIRST Facebook profile pic?  Not sure.  I've had Facebook since 2005.
Do you still talk to your FIRST love?  I have occasionally over the years.
What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? White Russian.
What was your FIRST job? Sales Associate at Sears. Hated that job.
What was your FIRST car? 2000 Ford Focus, when it was new.  Hated that car.
Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one, it's kind of early.
Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?  Samara, my daughter.
Who was your FIRST grade teacher?  Miss Webber.
Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?  Probably Georgia.  I was a baby.
Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?  Karen, and no.  She was my best friend when I lived in Pennsylvania.  I was 4-5 years old then.
Where was your FIRST sleep over?  At my house for my 8th Birthday.
What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?  Got Samara out of her crib.
What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?  I don't remember.  Something my Dad made me go to when i was a kid.
FIRST broken bone? N/A
FIRST piercing?  My ears at 15.  My Mom made me wait that long.
FIRST foreign country you've gone to?  Since Canada doesn't count, England.
FIRST movie you remember seeing?  It was Rainbow Brite.  I was probably 2-3.
When was your FIRST detention?  I've had only one detention ever and that was in high school.
Who was your FIRST roommate?  Kristina, in college.
If you had one wish, what would it be?  I have several wishes.
What was the first sport you were involved in?  Dance is the closest thing to a sport, then Cheerleading.
What is the first thing you do when you get home?  It depends on the time of a day.  I'm home mostly taking care of my daughter.
When was your first kiss?  It was at a party and I was 15.  I realized that's pretty old, haha, but I was very very shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment