Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nyx: Be Fierce Palette

I "won" a discounted Nyx Be Fierce Palette through the IpsyMe event not too long ago.  Here is the palette, and swatches of the eye shadows, blushes and lip glosses.  I paid $13.90 for this (including shipping), and it regularly costs $20 (without shipping.)


This palette is a pretty good size and I love the packaging.  I only have two other Nyx palettes: a Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk and a cream blush I received in June's Ipsy bag.




Here are the swatches of the eye shadows, in order by rows...

1st Row

2nd Row

3rd Row

4th Row

5th Row
The eye shadows are alright, some more pigmented than others.  I didn't use any eye primer beforehand, but eye primer is a must when wearing these because it comes off easily.


Blushes
The blushes are probably the best thing in this palette.  The colors are so pigmented and nice.

Lip glosses
This palette does have a nice variety of shades, but there aren't any names for these colors.  I don't usually wear lip gloss by itself, I just sometimes wear them over lipsticks.

The palette also includes a two brushes and an eye shadow applicator.  I probably won't use these because they don't look to be of very good quality.

Overall, I do like this palette and it has a nice variety of colors to create multiple looks with.  I probably wouldn't have bought this if it wasn't for the IpsyMe Event.  I especially love the blushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment