Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Wantable Intimates - October 2013

I'm really liking this new sub from Wantable.  This their second month, and I have liked everything I've gotten in these boxes so far.  I love how this box has a combination of everyday basics and necessities.  The box is $36/month, you can cancel any time, and you can easily skip a month.

I actually received this box at the end of September, but haven't been able to post about it until now.  I like getting a subscription box near the beginning of a month!

October 2013 Wantable Intimates


So this month I received...

1.  Sock It to Me Greek Flower Socks - These are a pair of knee high socks.  They are very comfy and thick, so perfect for fall.  I just love getting new socks.

Retail - $12

2.  Coobie Cami in Seafoam - This cami is such a pretty color and I like how it has removable padding. It is one size fits all, but it fits perfectly.  The material is very stretchy and the straps are adjustable, so I can see how it could fit many sizes.

Retail - $24

3.  Fleur't Bralet in White/Nude - This is the perfect item to wear under clothing while lounging around at home.

Retail - $34

4.  Coobie Hipster in Black -  This brand is actually called Undie Couture by Lauren Copeland, but they must make underwear for Coobie.  Anyway, this pair is all black lace.  I think it's hard to tell from the picture.

Retail - $14

The value of my box came to $84!!  Not bad at all =)

I'm looking forward to November's box!  I hope to get more socks from Sock It to Me.  They have some really fun ones on their site.

Sign up here!!!

1 comment: