Saturday, May 10, 2014

Scratch Monthly Mani - May 2014

Scratch Monthly Mani is a nail wrap subscription box.  They release 3 sets of nail wraps design by a specific artist for that month, along with extra's such as studs, nail polish etc, and also a surprise gift!  Boxes are $30/month and shipping is included.  A sneak peek is sent out on the 20th of each month and have until the 28th to skip, gift, or keep the box.

March was actually my first box, I skipped April, but decided to get May's.  This month is all about geometric designs, and the artist is Chelsea King.







The designs are: Reptilian, Prismatic, and Check It Out.  Reptilian and Check It Out are partially see-through.  I think a white nail polish would look nice under those.




For tools and accents, subscribers will receive really cute triangle studs and a triangle tray to hold them in.  The surprise gift was a gold crown ring!  Every box also comes with a cuticle pusher and nail file.

The website also has instructions on how to apply the wraps and should be used within a month of opening.  I love this subscription and it's especially great for someone like me who doesn't have a whole lot of time to wait for nail polish to dry!

I also just found a sneak peek of June's box on the website!  Sign up here!!


Image Credit: goscratchit.com

2 comments:

  1. I love the prismatic set! Unfortunately, I've never had any nail wraps that actually work for me. v.v

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried a few brands and these have probably been the best I've tried so far.

      Delete