Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Influenster TLC VoxBox

The TLC VoxBox was sent out to Moms, which is perfect because I am the mother of an almost 2 1/2 year old.  If you aren't sure what Influenster is, go to their website here.

Here's what came in the box...




Neosporin Neo To Go! - This would be perfect for us, if my daughter actually let me put anything on her scrapes.  I will carry this with me just in case.

Breyer's Gelato Indulgences - You actually receive a coupon for a free tub of this gelato.  I haven't used it yet, but I will soon because it expires in a month!

Ivory Bar Soap - I don't usually use bar soap, but this will come in handy.  This soap is so soft and gentle on skin.

Avon Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother - I was most excited about getting this since I'm obsessed with beauty products and this is a full-size product which retails for $30! It's a cream to powder skin perfecter that's suppose to blur fine lines.

Puffs To Go - I always keep portable packets of tissues in my purse so this will definitely come in handy.

Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card - It's always good when you can save money on gas.  This will particularly be useful on our long trips down to Georgia where we have to frequently stop for gas.

Overall, these are all very useful products!  Plus, it was all free.  I hope I'm eligible for more boxes in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment