Sunday, July 20, 2014

August 2014 Scratch Monthly Mani Sneak Peek!

I thought I would show sneak peeks in case anyone is interested in subscribing to Scratch Monthly Mani.   I'm loving what's in store for the August box, and I'm definitely not skipping this one!!

Boxes cost $30/month and you can always skip or gift them.  They come with three sets of nail wraps and extras.  Each month has a specific artist that designs the wraps and chooses the extra items in the boxes.

August's artist is I SPY DIY.  Here are the three nail wrap designs...


Image Credit:  goscratchit.com


Image Credit:  goscratchit.com


Image Credit:  goscratchit.com


I love anything with lots of color, so the first ones are great.  I'm not a huge fan of skulls, but I actually really love the "Dia de Meurtos" set.

Besides nail wraps, there are also extras included in the boxes...


Image Credit:  goscratchit.com


Anything that has to do with mermaids, I love.   The glitter is amazing and so are the charms!  Very excited for this box!!  I highly recommend subscribing to this box!

No comments:

Post a Comment