FabFitFun is a quarterly box that costs $49.99. This months box had a value of $225+ and includes items in fashion, fitness, beauty, and wellness.
I have an exclusive coupon code, if you sign up to get the summer box, you get $15 off! Just use code 5679247 when you sign up! Hurry before they run out!!
|Summer 2014 Edition|
1. Sonya Dakar Flash Facial ($95) - This is a supposed "miracleworker" that in just 60 seconds, you will have softer, plumper, and younger - looking skin. I plan on trying this tonight to see how it goes.
2. pur~lisse pur~protect SPF 90 ($55) - Although I do like this moisturizer, I'm so sick of seeing this in every subscription box. It was recently featured in Vogue as the Editor's Favorite Summer Product. I already have a couple of full-sizes and deluxe sample sizes, plus many other face moisturizers. I'm pretty much set for a long time. Please no more pur~lisse!
3. Thursday Friday Away Mini Clutch/Makeup Bag ($35) - I do like this, but I highly doubt I will use it as a makeup bag. I can just see myself getting makeup on it like I do on any other case put my makeup in because it's canvas. I will most likely use this to organize other items to keep in my purse. Patterns varied.
4. Balanced Guru No Frizz Oil ($25) - This is very helpful when it comes to frizz. I don't have a whole lot, only a little bit in summer. This supposedly doesn't weigh down your hair, but that seems to be somewhat of a problem with me with hair oils. Hopefully, it works well for my hair.
5. Zoya Nail Polish ($9) - I haven't even heard much about Zoya until I started subscribing to beauty boxes a year ago. I do like nail polish a lot, but I'm just not that excited about this color. The color is called "Maya" and is a bit more coral-looking in real life. It is wearable for any occasion, but I prefer something more "fun." Like neon.
6. KISSTIXX Lip Balm ($5.99) - I got two lip balms in "compatible" scents: Strawberry and Chocolate. Those are definitely compatible, and it makes me want a chocolate covered strawberry right now. They both smell really good and very moisturizing. I can never have too many lip balms! Scents varied.
7. FabFitFun Water Infuser BPA-free Water Bottle ($15) - I guess this is considered to be the "fitness" portion of the box. Of course water infusers are great, but I really didn't need another one. I already received one in my Popsugar box not that long, but I already ordered one from Blogilates (which is awesome and highly recommend purchasing one) previous to that. I suppose I could always use another one if my other two are dirty.
8. POPchips ($1.29) - I love getting food in boxes especially when it tastes good is semi-healthy.
These are all sponsored items: Skintimate Shave Gel (good size for traveling), Always Xtra Protection Long Daily Liners, and a Slimfast Have Your Cake...Meal Bar (another food item, yay!)
Overall, I do have gripes about this box, but still have use for everything. What I don't use, I will gift. I'm looking forward to the Fall box! I'm pretty much over Summer so anything Fall sounds great to me!