Saturday, February 21, 2015

February 2015 - Birchbox (Rent the Runway: Guest Editor Box)

This month I received the "Rent the Runway" box.  I was interested in all the samples included so I chose that instead of one of the other samples.  If you accumulate 500 points, then you're qualified for "Aces" status.  With this you will get free shipping on all orders, anniversary perks and more!  You will also have a choice of picking a sample for the next month's box or the Guest Editor Box.  All you have to do is continue on accumulating 500 points in a calendar year.  This box can still be ordered on the website.  Birchbox is only $10/month; sign up here!

The packaging of this box is so cute.












Fekkai - Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo  I love dry shampoos, but I haven't tried this one yet.  I'm not a real fan of transparent dry shampoos because the ones I've tried don't make my hair look clean at all, but I'm hoping that's not the case with this one.

Not Soap, Radio - Body Wash in The Stuff that Cupid dips his arrows in  I received a different body wash from this brand previously and am excited to try a different one.  I love the scents and product names are clever.

derma e - Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Glycolic Scrub  I love facial scrubs so I'm always willing to try different ones.






theBalm - Read My Lips  The packaging on this lip gloss is cute and I love the color.

Sumita - Color Contrast Eyeliner  I got this in a navy color.  I would have liked a different, fun color, but this is still nice.

I also received a $30 off code on orders of $75+ for Rent the Runway that I'm not going to use.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I will send it to you!  It expires 4/17.

I like all of these products that I've received this month and will definitely be using.  What did you get this month?

1 comment:

  1. Hi i am izmirleydisi. i have a blog. Do you want to join the 8 March Bloggers Meeting ? :) Please come and meet new friends :) Thank u ! :)
    http://izmirleydisi.blogspot.com.tr/2015/03/8-mart-blogger-bulusmas-8-march.html?showComment=1425237770136#c618951602016229735

    ReplyDelete