Saturday, December 12, 2015

Winter 2015 Rachel Zoe Box of Style

I love getting this box in the mail every quarter.  I feel like I'm opening a gift each time; every item is wrapped individually.  This is the 3rd Box of Style.  I've received them all, and I can say with all honesty that it's my absolute favorite subscription.  The box is $100/quarter, but the value vastly outweighs the cost and so worth it!




So pretty!


Alexis Bittar Cocktail Ring


This is the Hero item of the box.  I love this ring and perfect to wear on a night out!  It's Gold Tone Swarovski Crystal and adjustable.  It retails for $198 and exclusive for this box.


Our Heiday Stationary Notecard Set


This notecard set is rather cute.  I don't tend to send notes in the mail, but I will keep these for whenever I need to send out a thank-you!  Retails for $20.


Honest Beauty Makeup Remover Wipes and Lip Crayon


I can always use Makeup Remover Wipes and in fact, I was almost out of my current ones.  Perfect timing!  The Truly Kissable Lip Crayon in Mulberry Kiss, is perfect for day and night!  It's very smooth and creates kind of a lip stain affect.  The wipes retail for $10, and the lip crayon, $18.

Here is a swatch of the lip crayon:




LELET NY Swarovski Crystal Hair Pin


This is so pretty.  I'm not someone who typically spends a lot of time on my hair.  I tend to just curl and go whenever I go out, but now I'm going to have to style my hair so I can use the LELET NY Swarovski Crystal Hair Pin.  Too bad I'm not going to any fancy New Years parties.  This would have been perfect!  Retails for $98.


MarulaOil Rare Oil Intensive Masque & complementary Rare Oil Treatment


Another thing I needed, the MarulaOil Rare Oil Intensive Masque.  I haven't tried this brand before, but what I love about this one is that you can leave this one on for a shorter amount of time.  I hope this works well on color-treated hair!  Retail value is $45.


Ciate London Nail Polish in Strictly Legal


Each subscriber will receive one of three Ciate London Nail Polishes.  I've seen the other two and I'm glad this is the one I got in my box.  I don't own any polishes in this brand, which is surprising considering I have a lot of nail polish.  I love this color and it's perfect to wear this time of year!  This retails for $15.


Foot Petals Custom Tip Toes


All I can say is that these Foot Petals are perfect for those pair of shoes that are bit uncomfortable to stand/dance/walk in.  Retail Value is $8.




This Boulevard Leather Goods bag was an extra for inaugural Box of Style members!  It's adorable and a nice surprise!  I'm definitely putting this little bag in my purse. 

I absolutely loved this box and has a value of $412!  Subscribe here!!!  I highly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment