Tuesday, July 30, 2013

August 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Sneak Peeks

Here is what some Ipsy unsubscribers got in their email...this looks like a mini-size version.  I wouldn't mind a mini since I never use up a lipstick.  I don't get to go out often...part of being a mom.



This better mean that everyone gets one of these new lipsticks from Urban Decay, but it doesn't seem like everyone will get this.  If not, there will be a lot of subscribers pissed off, me included. I've been wanting to try one of these, no matter the shade, but preferably something darker for the fall.

I need one more person to subscribe with my referral link so I can get a free extra item in my bag.  I haven't gotten one yet and it would be very much appreciated! It's only $10/month...sign up here!!!

Some people think that only resubscribers or new subscribers may get this, but I don't think it's true.  The same thing was thought about the Benefit Benetint last month, which I got in my bag, and I signed up June.

UPDATE: JULY 31ST

Sneak Peek #1

Pro-lips at your fingertips from start to finish with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items.
Here is the official first sneak peek from Ipsy's website.  It looks like you will get either the Urban Decay lipstick or Noya lip balm in the flavors of cherry or vanilla.  These lip balms are under $4, how is this fair?  Even though these look like mini lipsticks, I'm sure they are worth more than that, but maybe it will even out with the other items.  Regardless, I hope I get the lipstick.

UPDATE: AUGUST 1ST

Sneak Peek #2

Skin perfection is in session with one of these awesome August Glam Bag items!
The second sneak peek from Ipsy looks like products from Michael Todd True Organics.  I've always wanted to try products from this brand, so this is exciting!  The darker purple product may be the Jojoba Charcoal Scrub and the lighter purple one may be the Pumpkin Mask.  I would be happy with either of these items!  I'm just not sure about what that trophy thing in the front is yet, that says "Award of Excellence"...

So far the backgrounds of these sneak peeks are of purple glitter.  I wonder if this may be what the bag looks like...that would be cute!

UPDATE: AUGUST 2ND

Sneak Peek #3

Boost your look from good to glam with this eye-popping item!
Looks like everyone is getting Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara.  Now, I have enough mascaras to last awhile, but it doesn't hurt to have one more!

These sneak peeks are too easy to figure out this month so it's not as fun guessing, but so far this is shaping up to be a good bag in my opinion, minus the UD lipstick/lip balm issue.  In the end, I would get more use out of the lip balm.

You can still sign up for only $10/month, but there is probably a wait list at the moment.  Still, secure your place in line so you don't miss out on future bags!! Sign up here!!

UPDATE: AUGUST 5TH

Sneak Peek #4


Class is in session with TWO of these amazing items in your August Glam Bag!
So everyone will get two of these items shown in this picture.  That looks like the Nailtini that was featured in some subscribers July bag.  I didn't get that, but I'm hoping not to because I have been getting lots of polish lately.

There also seems to be a Smashbox primer which is what I use already, in the lower right-hand corner.  The center item may be City Color Cosmetics Cheek Stain, and to the right, Mica Beauty in the color Earth.  In the upper right-hand corner, the item looks like a Nyx blush, but I'm not sure.

That's all that has been possibly figured out for now.  I just don't know why they would have repeat items from previous bags.  Maybe to throw us off? I just hope I don't get the blush, if it is the Nyx blush, because it looks like the one I got in my June bag.

Either way, this still seems like it's going to be a good bag!

UPDATE: AUGUST 6TH

Sneak Peek #5


Get ready to learn about what Glamour is all about this August.
And here is the bag...I was hoping it would be purple glitter.  This is one is just...okay I guess.

Sign up for only $10/month!!

2 comments:

  1. I also saw where a chapstick was a possibility too. It was on instagram, check out ipsyvsbirchbox or something like that. I will so be mad if I get a chapstick.. I would like to have one of these UD lipsticks though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did mention that it was a choice of lip balm or the UD lipstick. Even if it is a mini lipstick, that hardly seems comparable. I have enough chapsticks lol.

      Delete