This month USA's hit series SUITS was the inspiration for these samples. I don't watch that show, nor have I ever heard of it.
1. Caudalie Divine Legs - I've never tried this brand before and it also seems like a one-time use packet. This is a firming, moisturizing, tinted lotion that is suppose to give you a beachy glow. Most tinted lotions I believe to lack moisture. I will be saving this to use on a night out.
2. COOLA Classic Face SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face - Anther COOLA product. I just got one in my Ipsy bag, but this one is different thankfully. I can never have enough face moisturizer!
3. Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect - This is a leave-in conditioner. This will probably be my favorite product right here because my hair is a little dry these days from bleaching it. It's a good travel size too.
4. purminerals CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 - I love CC Creams, so I'm always looking forward to trying new brands. This one is anti-aging which helps.
5. Birchbox Bobby Pins - This is my least favorite item in the box. I do think they're cute, but they were hard to get into my hair and it hurt trying to take them out. I will only probably use these when I want my hair out of my face temporarily.
|COOLA, purminerals, and Number 4|
|Caudalie, and Birchbox bobby pins|
Sign up here!!!