Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Starlooks Starbox - July 2013

I'm so happy I decided to sign up for Starlooks Starbox! Starbox is another monthly subscription box service that is only $15/month plus tax.  Not too bad and you get full-size products of their own brand!  This seems to be a very good month...


This box included:

1.  "St. Tropez" Eye Shadow palette - The palette comes with 5 shades and they are just gorgeous colors!  I could of done without another black, but it is still a great palette.  I can see how this would be the perfect summer palette because the colors would look beautiful with tanned skin.  The lightest shade and the gold shade could also be used as a highlighter!

Retail Value - $42

2.  906 "Sculpt and Blush" Brush - I have been looking to purchase more brushes so I am so happy I got one in this box.  This will be good to apply blush or to contour.  It's also very soft and seems like to be of good quality!

Retail Value - $22

3.  The special surprise in this box is a sample of the " Ultimate Body Bronze Set."  It comes with Quince "Relaxing" Body Butter packet and Starlooks "Penny Wise" Pigment Luster (half-size.)  The idea is to mix the two together to get a nice bronzer to put on your body.  I may not do that since I just love the pigment color too much.  I want to use it on my eyes.  I don't own any pigments and I hope to get more from them in the future!

Swatches...
St Tropez Eye Shadow Palette Swatches
Penny Wise Pigment Luster Swatch
I love this box and I can't see what ends up in the August one.  I just don't like having to wait until the end of the month to find out!  September I am definitely looking forward to because it is my Birthday and Starbox sends a special gift to subscribers during their Birthday month!

Oh and I almost forgot, the total Retail Value of this box is $72!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment