Here is my bag..
1. Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof spray - It is a humidity resistant spray. This is something I can definitely use. It is a little bit humid here in Michigan, some people think it is more than others, but it is not as bad as it is in Georgia where my family lives. I plan to be going down there in the next couple of months, and to the beach, so this will be perfect to bring with me. It is a great travel size!
I haven't tried this product before, but I have tried Big Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner, which was alright.
Retail Value = $7.80
2. Benefit Benetint - It is a cheek tint and lip tint. I will probably use this more on my lips because I am not the best at blending in cheek products other than powdered blushes.
I have most definitely have other products in this brand, but have not tried this specific product before.
Retail Value = $6
3. COOLA Mineral Sunscreen Rose Essence Tinted moisturizer - Anything that has SPF in it is perfect for the summertime. The rose scent is very nice and not overpowering, though I wouldn't mind if it was because I love rose-scented products so much.
I have never heard of this brand until recently nor have I tried this product. This is another item perfect for the beach.
Retail Value = $4.90
4. Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush (Full size!) - This is the color that I wanted! It is the perfect coral color and goes well with my skin color. I love that it is a retractable crayon and you don't have to sharpen it.
I have probably one item from Pop Beauty and it's an eyeliner...I think. LOL.
Retail Value = $4.17
5. BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample - There are three eyeshadows in this tiny palette sample from three separate palettes: BH Hollywood, BH San Francisco, and BH Malibu. I do like these shades and although it seems they may not all go together, I've seen some nice eye looks that people have come up with.
I love BH Cosmetics. I have the 1st Edition Eyeshadow 120 Palette and I keep wanting to buy more, but then I spend my money on other things!
Retail Value = I have no clue.
|Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush, Benefit Benetint, and BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadows|
The total Retail Value of this is $22.87 +. That's pretty good for only paying $10.
I love this month's Glam Bag and will use all items! I love Ipsy because you get pretty nice sizes for only $10/month!
June 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag: On the Wild Side