Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag: Beach Beauty - July 2013

This is my second Ipsy Glam Bag and just love everything that I got.  Even though I liked June's, I think this month's is even better! The hot pink see-through bag is so cute and perfect to put in your beach bag.  I think that's why they made it waterproof.  I wasn't too concerned about which items I was going to get this month because I absolutely liked every single choice.

Here is my bag..


I got:

1.  Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof spray - It is a humidity resistant spray.  This is something I can definitely use.  It is a little bit humid here in Michigan, some people think it is more than others, but it is not as bad as it is in Georgia where my family lives.  I plan to be going down there in the next couple of months, and to the beach, so this will be perfect to bring with me.  It is a great travel size!

I haven't tried this product before, but I have tried Big Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner, which was alright.

Retail Value = $7.80

2.  Benefit Benetint - It is a cheek tint and lip tint.  I will probably use this more on my lips because I am not the best at blending in cheek products other than powdered blushes.

I have most definitely have other products in this brand, but have not tried this specific product before.

Retail Value = $6

3.  COOLA Mineral Sunscreen Rose Essence Tinted moisturizer - Anything that has SPF in it is perfect for the summertime.  The rose scent is very nice and not overpowering, though I wouldn't mind if it was because I love rose-scented products so much.

I have never heard of this brand until recently nor have I tried this product.  This is another item perfect for the beach.

Retail Value = $4.90

4.  Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush (Full size!) - This is the color that I wanted!  It is the perfect coral color and goes well with my skin color.  I love that it is a retractable crayon and you don't have to sharpen it.

I have probably one item from Pop Beauty and it's an eyeliner...I think. LOL.

Retail Value = $4.17

5.  BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample - There are three eyeshadows in this tiny palette sample from three separate palettes: BH Hollywood, BH San Francisco, and BH Malibu.  I do like these shades and although it seems they may not all go together, I've seen some nice eye looks that people have come up with.

I love BH Cosmetics.  I have the 1st Edition Eyeshadow 120 Palette and I keep wanting to buy more, but then I spend my money on other things!

Retail Value = I have no clue.

Swatches...

Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush, Benefit Benetint, and BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadows

The total Retail Value of this is $22.87 +.  That's pretty good for only paying $10.

I love this month's Glam Bag and will use all items!  I love Ipsy  because you get pretty nice sizes for only $10/month!

June 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag: On the Wild Side

No comments:

Post a Comment