Friday, August 23, 2013

Popsugar Must Have Box - August 2013

This month's Popsugar Must Have Box definitely has back-to-school vibe.  I know I'm a little late on posting about this, but I wanted to anyway.  Also, I guess this box can be considered an anniversary box as well because a special anniversary gift is included.

Popsugar is a monthly subscription box service for only $35/month.  All boxes include at least $100 worth of products.

August 2013 Popsugar Must Have
This month we have Must Have Anniversary Gift, Must Have Home, Must Have Beauty, and a Special Extra.

Must Have Anniversary Gift
The Must Have Anniversary Gift is the Gorjana Open Circle Necklace.  I remember seeing this necklace on Gorjana & Griffin's website a while, and wanting to buy it.  It would of been nice to get a silver piece of jewelry for once, but I still don't mind the gold because I have been loving it these days.  I've been shopping from Gorjana & Griffin for quite a while, even when it was just Gorjana and Griffin didn't even exist yet.

Value - $65

Must Have Home
For Must Have Home we have:

1. Bentgo All-in-one Stackable Bento Lunch Box - I got the lunch box in blue, and even though I don't exactly have a use for it, I will find one because it is so cute!  I love that these containers are microwave-, dishwasher-, and freezer-safe!  They also come in green, grey, and purple.  Right now they are on sale for $14.99.

Value - $19.99 (Original price)

2.  Lunares Apple Bowl - This bowl is so versatile.  You can use it for so many things, including hot and cold foods.  I will probably use this as a place to put my rings and other small jewelry items in since I have been looking for something for just that purpose. So perfect!  I've only found this bowl in a 7-piece set.

Value - $21.29 (Estimated)

3.  May Designs Weekly Agenda Notebook - I already have a similar notebook like this, but once I'm done with it, I will definitely be using this.  The weeks can be hand-written in so it can be used anytime.  I like it's simplicity, and it will fit easily inside my purse.  I also love how you can customize your own books, and other items, on their website.

Value - $20


Must Have Beauty
For Must Have Beauty we have:

1.  Lulah Body Wash - Body wash always comes in handy, then I don't have to worry about buying anymore after I run out of what I'm currently using.  I got the scent Vanilla Orchid.  I can't pick up on the Vanilla scent, but that's okay because there are so many vanilla-scented beauty items out there.  I actually really love this smell and glad that it's more flowery.  The body wash comes in other scents: Citron, Magnolia Fig, Peony, and Tamarind Ginger.

Value - $11.25

2.  Dermalogica Precleanse and Special Cleansing Gel - Dermalogica is one of those brands that I have heard, wanted to try, but never have. Now I can!  These are good travel sizes.

Precleanse Value - $9.50

Special Cleansing Gel Value - $10


Special Extra
This is the only thing I wasn't that happy about, the Naturebox Granny Smith Apples.  I do like apples, but I don't love them, and I thought these weren't going to be as chewy as they are.  Dried fruit isn't really my thing, but it's just an extra, so not a big deal.  Naturebox has their own subscription for $19.95/month, though I don't subscribe to it.

This my third Popsugar Must Have Box, and I love what I got this month!  This month, I got about $157 worth of products!!!

July 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

June 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

No comments:

Post a Comment