Sunday, September 29, 2013

Bonjour Jolie: Go Vegan! - September 2013

This month's theme is "Go Vegan!," which means all products are vegan.  Bonjour Jolie has easily become one of my favorite subscription boxes!  It is a time of the month box that costs $16/month + shipping.

September 2013 Bonjour Jolie

I love how everything is packaged so nicely each month!

The Gift...

Personalized Silver Necklace

The first item is a Personalized Silver Necklace.  This is my favorite from this box!  Each necklace comes with your first initial stamped into metal, a handmade murano glass bead, and a sterling silver bead.  No two are alike! I also love how the chain is pretty long too! I love, love, love this!!!!

Value - $16

The Edibles...

Tea and Gourmellow

I received five bags from SerendipiTea Tea Company.  This tea company is run by women in New York. I also got an organic cotton reusable bag to put the tea leaves in.  So useful!  I got tea in flavors: Hibiscus, Secret Garden, Citralicious, and two bags of Once Upon a Tea (which I'm drinking now and it's so good.)

Value - $3.50

Next food item is a Gourmellow by Desiderio Chocolates.  As soon as I took this picture, I had to eat it. I'm obsessed with chocolate.  It is a vegan marshmallow truffle bar.  It is half marshmallow and half chocolate truffle.  This is so good! I need more =).

Value - $3.00

The Pampering...

Bronzer, Bath Tea, Advil, Lotion, Lip Balm, and Feminine Wipes

Next, I got Just Pure Minerals Bronzer and Brush.  I've never tried any vegan makeup before so this should be good!

Value - $1.50

U Just Relax Bath Tea is something I can't wait to try.  It sounds so relaxing.  All you have to do is place the bag into the tub or hang it in the shower for calming aromatherapy.  It also can be used 2-4 more times!

Value - $2.00

I got a small sample of Sunny Day Botanicles Organic Lotion.  It has a nice light scent with all natural ingredients.

Value - $2.00

Next up, is the PuurBody Full Size Vegan Lip Balm.  This is handcrafted by a stay-at-home Mom! This has been made exclusively to Bonjour Jolie.  I got it in the scent Sweet Vanilla.  It smells so good and it's very moisturizing.

Value - $3.50

Lastly, I got two packets of Always Radiant Feminine Wipes.  These are very useful and going into my purse.

Value - $.50

Of course I also got pads, tampons, and Advil (pictured above.)

Total Value - $32 (minus value of Advil and tampons/pads)

I love this box!! I can't wait for October's box, and I hope we get more chocolate!!!  Sign up here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment