Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ellie Fit Fashionista - September 2013

I am so, so happy I signed up for this because the quality of these workout clothes are amazing!!  Each month Ellie releases a new collection, and you can choose an outfit or two pieces for $49.95/month + shipping.   These clothing items come in a fun, pink envelope just like Ipsy!

I have been trying to get back into working out and usually wear yoga pants and a t-shirt, but these are so much better!  Being stylish and comfy definitely makes me more motivated.

To join, you must add an item to your cart and then you will be asked if you would like to join the club.


I chose an outfit: Lotus Flower Tank and Downward Dog Capri

Lotus Flower Tank

I love how the Lotus Flower Tank has the twisted straps in the back, and the top stays in place while working out.

Downward Dog Capri

These capri's are very comfortable and easy to move in as well.

I'm definitely going to hang onto this subscription for a while.  These pieces are so much easier to workout in then what I use to wear!!

Sign up here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment