Sunday, September 29, 2013

Birchbox: Heritage - September 2013

This month was the Anniversary of Birchbox and each box contained a polish by Ruffian.


September 2013 Birchbox

This month I received...

CC Cream, Moisturizer, and Facial Towelettes

1.  Yes To Grapefruit CC Cream - I do like Yes To products, but I don't need another CC Cream.  So sick of getting these samples, but at least this won't go to waste.

2.  Mereadesso All-In-One Moisturizer - There is a pretty good amount of this product considering it's in a foil packet.  I will definitely try this out.

3.  Yes To Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes - Another Yes To product, and this is a good one.  I love cleansing facial towelettes and can never have too many.  This is perfect for the next time I travel.

Lip Gloss and Nail Polish

4.  Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss - I already got this from Sephora in the same exact size.  It came with two other deluxe samples.  I probably won't even use up the other one so I don't know what to do with this.

5.  RUFFIAN Nail Lacquer in Fox Hunt - I liked all the colors available, and this one too, but I initially wanted Hedge Fund.  This is still a pretty orange color for fall though.

Even though the majority of these items will be used, I'm still contemplating canceling Birchbox.  Yes, it is only $10/month, but it's not exciting or as fun as other subscriptions.  I don't look forward to it like I do with other subscriptions.  Plus, I can take that $10 and apply it to another box that I would want more.   I'm giving it another month.

Sign up here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment