Friday, September 27, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag: Classic Beauty - September 2013


This month's Ipsy bag theme is Classic Beauty.  The purpose of these items are for creating classic looks.  Ipsy is a beauty subscription service, and it only costs $10/month.

September 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag
At first I wasn't sure if I was going to like the pattern on the bag, but I like it better once seeing it in person.

Freeman Beauty Paper Masks

First, I received three Freeman Beauty Paper Masks in A La Rose, Blue Agave, and Star Fruit.  I do like masks and happy to get these.

Value - $5.97

Cailyn Cosmetics Lip Balm, Starlooks Eye Pencil, NYX Eye Shadow, and Elizabeth Mott Mascara


Cailyn Cosmetics Tinted Lip Balm in Big Apple - I do like the color of the tinted lip balm.  It is a very nice, pretty red and very pigmented.  I think the name is misleading because it's more like a lipstick.

Value - $19

Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil - I don't need another black eyeliner, and would of liked to have a different color.  I have way too many blacks and it takes me forever to use one up.

Value - $12

NYX Single Eye Shadow in Charcoal - I'm not sure how often I will use this eye shadow, but at least I got a color that can be used more often.  Even though I would of liked to get a fun color.

Value - $4.50

Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara - I can always use more mascara, but I have a ton already and I got mascara in lasts month's bag.

Value - $8

Swatches...

Lip Balm, Eye Shadow, and Eyeliner 


I wasn't that excited for this month's bag.  The masks were definitely my favorite item, and I know they will get used.  My next favorite item is the lip balm even though it's not something I think I will use often.

My bag did have an overall value of $49.47, which is great for only costing $10/month.  Sign up here!! Can't wait for October!


3 comments:

  1. I like the colour of your eyeshadow. The masks are definitely fun. I didn't get them in my bag, but I found them in a drugstore. Tried the Starfruit one last night. It fits a little small, but felt nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so fun and interesting to see what different people get. I love the masks you got! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Cailyn lip stuff comes off in about 5 seconds. Loved everything else though!

    ReplyDelete